Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loaded up and headed to work....................

Loaded everything up and left Woodville headed to Houston to catch the boat and visit some family. The truck is packed, the camper loaded, and the 4-wheeler is on the trailer. Everything towed well and did fine to Houston a quick 2hr drive from Woodville.  On my way in I stopped in Cleveland to visit a friend and get some pointers for the trip. Thanks Nancy & David for the advice Payton and I will sure be stopping at  http://www.nps.gov/cavo/index.htm ..........

I got to attend Kayle's school play............ Four stars for her great job........ And a great dinner..

I spent the night in Traders Village RV Park. What a concrete monster......... The park was nice and the spot was level, it was great for a quick in and out.. I arrived at my office at 4:45am to be picked up at 5 to be taken to the airport........ Only someone forgot in the limo company and I had no ride................ WELCOME to work.............. Counting the days.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment