Friday, May 27, 2011

Palo Duro..............

Palo Duro is day to day.... The state keeps updating the parks website daily so who knows if the park will be reopened in a couple weeks..... Got to make alternate plans..

If Palo Duro isn't reopen by the May 31st than I'll make other plans.

One idea I have is to stay in Silverton an extra day and or spend a night along the way home somewhere of interest.

I could use this extra day to ride the train from Durango to Silverton.

I could add a day stay @ O.H. Ivie.

I could stay instead @ Caprock Canyon St. Park.

I'm thinking I'd like to stay in another state park on my bucket list of state parks............

The one thing I've learn because of this is there isn't a full service RV park with-in 1 hour of my friend in Clarendon Tx. I've searched all over the enet and can not find one...... I thought that strange..... Oh, well.

Will update and keep an eye on............................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment