Thursday, June 2, 2011

3.2 Time Change

Well the time change got me..............

I didn't set my watch back an hour yesterday and when I got up this morning it said 5:30, it felt like 5:30 so all was good............................. Til I was full awake and figured out it was 4:30...... Oh, well on the road at 5:30....

Had a AWESOME visit with Jay & Shelia and crews.............. OMG those kids are growing up WAY to fast.................... Emily is DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did pretty good too... She just needs to slow down, brake early, watch her mirrors more, learn rules of the road, watch where she backs up, stay in her lane.................... Did I forget anything...................................

Naw, Emily you did good. Just kidding...... Love you guys.....

Where on the road......

Tug

No comments:

Post a Comment