Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 15.1

We have had a small change of plans...... Tomorrow we head home, but instead of taking our time and making it in two days I'm planning to driving straight through to Houston. I want to get to town a day earlier so I can get my truck in the shop and get the transmission fixed.

I've had the greatest time with Pasquale and hate to end things early but I have to get the truck to the shop. We've had a great trip and it's gone by WAY to fast...................

Today Tanya, Harm, Ranger, Pasquale, and I went to see the Cross's at Groom. An amazing place, The Stations of Christ encompass a VARY tall whit cross. I had Pasquale read each station and if he didn't understand I explain them to him. It was a moving thing to see what Christ went through....

No comments:

Post a Comment